We have all heard of Keto or Ketogenic diet, a refresher:
1. Consumption of glucose from carbohydrate foods — grains, starchy vegetables, fruit, etc. — is cut way down.
2. This forces your body to find an alternative fuel source: fat (think avocados, coconut oil, salmon).
3. Meanwhile, in the absence of glucose, the body also starts to burn fat and produces ketones instead.
4. Once ketone levels in the blood rise to a certain point, you enter into a state of ketosis.
5. This state results in quick and consistent weight loss until you reach a healthy, stable body weight.
Keto Cuts helps get you there faster and sustain. Taken first thing in the morning it starts the process of burning fat and curbing cravings which normally are caused by lack of carbohydrates. It also gives you a feeling of satiety (Full).